Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Riddles


Riddles

 1. I go all around the world, but never leave the corner. What am I?

2. You’ll find me in Mercury, Earth, Mars and Jupiter, but not in Venus or Neptune. What am I?

3. I make a loud sound when I’m changing. When I do change, I get bigger but weigh less. What am I?

4. It has keys, but no locks. It has space, but no room. You can enter, but can’t go inside. What is it?

5. An elephant in Africa is called Lala. An elephant in Asia is called Lulu. What do you call an elephant in Antarctica?

6. If you don’t keep me, I’ll break. What am I?

7.What 2 things can you never eat for breakfast?

8.What’s the capital of France?

9. I can fill a room, but I take up no space. What am I?

10.Imagine you are in a room with no windows or doors. How will you get out?

Those are all the riddles .If you know the answer comment.



5 comments:

  1. Wow those riddles really make you think. I know a couple. I'm not going to say which ones as I want to hear the answers to all of them. I hope you are going to tell us. Mrs Vaevae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Moe,
    Your riddles are awesome! I could only figure out one and that's the 8th, the capital of France is Paris. If its wrong could you please give me a respond! But anyway your riddles are amazing! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Angellynah

      Im sorry but your answer was wrong the answer to the capital of France
      the answer was the F in France.

      Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Hi Moe,
    I think you should do a screencast video and tell all the answers and share it on your blog. Mrs Vaevae would like to know all the answers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs Cox and Alan would really like to know the answers too! I think the answer. Is number two the letter r?

    ReplyDelete