Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2021

My Dentist appointment

Today I went to the dentist because they had to take out a tooth. The hardest part for me was where they injected something in my mouth to make it numb I started tearing up, it took about 2 hours. When I was finished I couldn't eat or drink for 2-3 hours it made me kind of sad cause I was STARVING. I only was allowed to eat candy once a week. when I went back in the car with my mum I started talking my mum said I was talking weird my brother also said that.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Moe - sounds to me as though you were extremely brave! Those injections are not fun - and I think the stuff they inject tastes horrible too. Still, better than no anaesthetic! It's very hard to talk properly when your mouth is numb! Great writing - I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete